Stepping Forward or Backward

Monday, April 07, 2008

Should I stay in my job or leave to pursue greater goals? Should I accept that my current business attempts are failing and go back to a job? Its going back to something from the past or steeping forward or backwards?
Finding myself in such dilemma can cause a state of impasses or limbo where i don't really don't know what to do for the best.

I need to give up a certain attitude i have towards someone or something. I know it is very difficult this can be.

But sometimes i feel confused or fearful of making the wrong choice or decision because of mixed emotions or powerful and addictive attractions.

I am in the state where i am lost without direction. And this place is not a great place to be. I want to release myself in this situation that has become stale, neutral or indeed a negative. I know i can get out in this situation by looking for inspiration and a newly fresh perspective and something who can guide me to an intuitive answer.

You Might Also Like

9 Angel's voice

Like us on Facebook