Best Answer

Thursday, May 15, 2008

I got the Best Answer now in Yahoo Answer. Heres the question of RTSGRIL.

I drink on a regular basis....will taking milk thistle be helpful to my liver still?



Based on the answers I got most of you don't even know what milk thistle is. I have read on it and found that it is helpful in maintaining a healthy liver. My question was will it still be beneficial though I haven't stopped drinking.*You don't drink it, it is in pill form* Don't answer something you aren't familiar with please. :)


Heres my answer luckily it was chosen as best answer by voters



Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

the best thing that you can do is to stop drinking alcohol so that you will not worry in saving your liver...

you will not ask like this if you are 100% that alcohol had no side effect to your liver....

Prevention is better than cure.

Read more here


But you wanna ask what milk thistle is? The scientific name for milk thistle is Silybum marianum. In a recent study it was found out that milk thistle is a member of the aster or daisy family and has been used by ancient physicians and herbalists to treat a range of liver and gallbladder diseases and to protect the liver against a variety of poisons.


However, I am stick to my opinion that prevention is better than cure.

You Might Also Like

0 Angel's voice

Like us on Facebook