Don't Judge and Criticize Others

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Have you heard this one If you live in a glass house, you shouldn't throw stones” maybe yes, but you didn't get what it really meant? This line reminds us that we should be careful on how we treat other people because we can be easily hurt also.

People who live in glass houses should not throw stones by saying any insulting words to other people because they could easily do the same thing. Sometimes we forget our own vulnerability, and we throw stones to other people with our words and our actions. We also forget that like a glass, we are also that fragile. We could easily be broken. We are all vulnerable - in different ways.

We should take a look at ourselves before we judge others, don't CRITICIZE others for the exact things that we do.

Unconsciously, we hurt others too. I am not pretending to say that I am not doing these things. Like any human, I was young and foolish and made my fair share of mistakes. But this life lesson had become perfectly clear to me as I look back in my life experiences and how the results have affected me.

I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. And today, I just learned another one.

You Might Also Like

2 Angel's voice

Like us on Facebook